My Creative Space

 

P1060912 P1060911
Travelling through Europe and Morocco I collected fabrics and braids which I am turning into bags.


I often think about the story of things and was happy when, on purchasing this bag for a friend a loyal customer was just as interested in the fact the fabric came from a small Tuscan market and the braid I found in the souks of Marrakesh.

Am I the only one that looks at things and wonders who made it, where were they and what is their life like?

http://ourcreativespaces.blogspot.com/
P1080260 P1080258 P1060879

4 comments:

  1. Lucky girl to have all that beauty in your stash...and to have the holiday also. I'm a tad jealous.
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love the bag!! I bet it's hard to part with them! And i know what you mean ... I loved Morocco, I came back with an extra suitcase full of amazing finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That souk looks like sheer fabric heaven!! (oops scuse pun... totally not intended ;)

    ReplyDelete